Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Once Upon a Midnight Fishing

One of my favorit pass times is fishing. I like to do it from the comfort of my own feeding zone, tho.
Most days when Mom gives me my brekfest or diner, I drop a few pieces of my food in the water bowl when she's not looking. Then I fish them out and when I git them their all soft and tastee.
It itsn't easy fishing for yor food. It means yor going to git yor paw fur and paw pads wet.
I often stop to cleen my paw once it gets too soggy.
But you have to keep going until you git them all. Or until you git full and don't want them anymore.
Mom doesn't like it when I fish, that's why I have to drop them in secritly. She says I get my dirty little litter paws in the water and make it not cleen.
Whatev, Mom, I like litter water.
Mom took this videeo so she coold show it to me later and tell me I was cought. As you can see, I am battling three food fishies, but I git bored before I can git the last one.


--Meg