Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Fun

So Mom abandoned us Sunday to go to her family holiday party. We were originally planning to attend so we could meet our cousin Stanley, who you might remember from such posts as "Stan the Man."
We diddnt go tho cuz Ryan had a hed pain. I wanted to stay to take care of him. My purring power is wicked heeling.
I stayed home to make sure Ryan didn't get into any trouble. I think he was faking the migraine. He's tricked me before.
Allso our grampy gave us a catgrass growee for Winter Solstice. I keep telling Mom to plant it, but she hasnt yet. Im hungee.
Here's a look at the photos we had taken for the holiday card we sent out to peoples and kitties this year. I wasn't too happy about the snow suit, but it was either that or the girly cloak.
--Jazpurr and Meg

No comments: