Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Don't mess with the Mega

So, I'm kinda pised at Ryan.
Lately when the dumpster kitties come to beg for food like the peethetic beggers they are, Mom leaves the door cracked while she fills their dumpster bowl with food.

So one day I was out and aboot and went to the door and found some kitties trying to come in. I had no choice but to defend my territoory so I puffed myself up and hissed up a storm.
Later Mom and Ryan had a talk with me and said I shouldnt be so mean to the dumpstees and that they just want to be my friend.
Ryan was petting me later and I was lovin' it but then I thought maybee it was a dumpster cat petting me so I spun around and hissed at him. Turns out I was wrong. It was Ryan.
But what makes it worst is later I heard Ryan tell Mom maybee they should trade me for Peter Nincompoop!!

What the fluff!
They wanted to send me out to live with them savagges and give that little runt of a girl my mega meals.

Dog spit!
So anyway, that's why I'm mad at Ryan. One day I spent the whole day hiding and when I came out I made like I liked it when Ryan was petting me but then when he was leest expecting it (burn notice) I hiss. Still doing that.
Thats what you git for trying to put me out in the coold.
--Meg

No comments: