Saturday, January 31, 2009

What happened here?

So Mom was snooping through photos on her mom's computer when she came across a treasure trove of pics from when I was a kit (and also some of the other one [Hey! That's me. Dont call me other one!] Hey get out of my parentheses.).
I'm putting this photo up in the hopes you can help me figure out why I'm so wet and miserable looking. Clearly I've blocked it from my memory.
I've never been given a bath and although I've been caught in the rain many a time, I don't think I've ever gotten this wet. I guess it's possible.
What do you think? Use the comments to field your suggestions.
Also enjoy this cute pik of me when I was a ketten. Aint I cutesie?
Even as a kit you could tell there was empty air behind those eyes.
Yir a jerk!

--Jazpurr & Meg

No comments: