Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've got your love to keep me warm

It's a very white day here at the Hideabed, and according to the TV, a lot of other places as well.

By my calculations, Mom should be leaving the house today for going to her job, but she's at home. Ryan, however, did leave the house (SCORE!), so I have Mom all to myself.

I started the day snuggling with Mom as she slept in, then Mega and I watched the birds all plump and chirpy eating at the feeder.

Then I decided to be particularly generous and sit on Mom's lap. I'm not much of a lap cat; I'm the independent type, you know. So I did that for a while when Mom was watching a movie, The Big Heat. It didn't look too warm on the TV, but they need to send some of that warmth through the tube.

Next I picked a spot next to Mom on the couch where I have been camping out this afternoon. Tonight I'll probably do some playing and some chasing of Meg. Mayhap Mom and I will play Hide and Seek or Catch Me If You Can. Good times.

This photo is what I look like when I sleep. Pretty adorable, huh? That's my pal, Bunny. Mom likes to think we're best pals, but sometimes he needs a good bite.
--Jaz

No comments: