Friday, October 17, 2008

The Origin of Life

The other day I asked Ryan where kittens come from. He said they come from dumpsters. He said your fer color is picked by whatever trash is in the dumpster when you are born. He said there was lots of gray poopon and a litle bit of blue and silver butterfly wings in the dumpster when I was born.
So then I asked if Peter Nincompoop, Cheese and Crackers, Cat and Jean-Tom could be my brothers and Ryan said yes and that I should be nicer to them.
The next morning I went to the front door to go outside to see my brothers, but Mom said no and closed the door on my head. I tried really hard but she was adomant.
Later before Mo came home I saw a funny lookin kitty from my perch at the kichen window. It was gray and black stripey and had a black mask around its eyes. It came to our door and tried to talk to us. Jazpurr is teaching me morris code so next time I can talk to him. He said his name is Cooney. Next thing we know Cooney runs away and Mom opens the door. I guess Cooney didn't like Mom.

--Meg

5 comments:

Columbus Bachelor said...

Your apartment sounds like a scene from Cinderella. All these cats and other random animals congregating and even having discussions with you. What I want to know is, do they do chores for you? Do they make dresses and what not?

Donavon said...

Wait. So if cats come from dumpsters where do people come from?

Rachel Chilton said...

You'll have to ask Ryan. He seems to know all about the origins of life.

meryl321 said...

My cat Steve totally came from a dumpster behind a Plus One Pizza.

Rachel Chilton said...

That's very interesting, Meryl. Does Steve know how to type? We would consider him as a guest blogger because Mom says you are a trustworthy gal. Tell Steve to e-mail Mom and she will pass it along to us and we will be the final deciders as to whether this Steve has anything interesting to share.