Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Adventures of Krummy the Kindness Kitty


We welcome another guest blogger. Krummy lives at Mom's office. Mom says she and Nick The Bull share custody of Krummy. I don't believe she'd have an illegitimate kitty, however. Here's Krummy's post about life at SNP.
--Jazpurr

Greetings Mega and Jazzpurr;
As you can imeowgine, I get bored sitting atop my cubicle lair in search of meanness and mices. I thought I would take the time record my thoughts and whatever else spews from my meowth (besides hairballs).
First, I will properly introduce meowself to those who aren't privy to my existence.I am Krummy the Kindness Kat. I was sent from planet Krumlauf to balance the fight between kindness and Tim K. lol.
Here is a recap of what I witnessed on what meow masters call, "Deadline Day."
Monday:I heard my arch nemesis, King Krummy (Tim K) yelling at Nick to learn the ways of the levy and wondered if he needed a hug. While trying to climb to King Krummy's desk, I realized I was stuffed and had a hard time moving (must have been all the ketchup and mustard I stole from the cafeteria).
I will continue to plot and scheme against this master of meanness and find a way to hug the crap out of him. (Pardon my French).
I hope you guys are having a wonderful time and please be sure to save a spot for me in the dryer. Also, Meg, do you think you have room in your next meowvie for a superheremeow? Pieces be with you (or something like that).
Hugs,

Krummy the Kindness Kat

No comments: