Friday, October 3, 2008

Meg will drink your milkshake




Mom said there was talk about a sertain milkshake movie at her work today and that I should tell you about a movie I did called There Will Be Meg. It was a fairly furry movie in which I play a catnip cartoon (she means "tycoon" --J). Despite it's name, howmever, there's not as much Meg as there is in my other movie, No Country for Old Meg.


I got into acting not long after I started modeling. The Hollymeowd bigwigs thought I was sooted for plush rolls. One thing led to another and now I'm a starr.


You should rent them both. They are gems.
*P.S. Click on the posters to see a larger immage.

MEG

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Jazpurr,

Warmest regards from me, your true sister-from-another-litter, Agatha. I miss you so, and I was truly delighted to learn of your recent entry into the Blog world. I have so much to talk about! My mom hasn't given me my own blog, but maybe I can beg her and tell her that your mommy gave YOU one. I want to show you pictures of my new home and....(horror of horrors) my new sibling, Grellah, the monster. I can't believe it's been over three years! We're not kitten anymore, my old friend. We're not kitten anymore....

Yours truly,
Agatha Feasty Turtle