Sunday, October 12, 2008

I like girls

The Hideabed, where we live, has been quite the social gathering place since we moved in. Mom has since realized the gender I prefer: girls.

Ryan has had a number of friends over, none of which are appealing. I mostly spy on them to make sure they aren't marking this as their territory. Meg likes the boys, though. She flirts with them and talks to them. Psshht.

Mom brings girl friends over. I particularly like the peoples with the name of Sara(h). I believe this goes back to my childhood when I lived with Aunt Sarah and Agatha.


Mom's work friend Sara has a soft face and Medusa-like wild tendrels on her head that I must battle for her protection.
Cousin Sara has a good-smelling face.

Mom had work Sara and work Lisa for a visit Friday and they watched Newsies. I once did a spin off of that movie called Newscats: The Meowsical. You might recognize some friends of mine in the second promo poster, such as Pretty Kitty, Little Kitty and Mega.
--Jazpurr

1 comment:

meryl321 said...

Newsies!!!

Sounds like a fun night for the cats and the girls. ;)