Monday, October 27, 2008

Nipful Dreams

A long time ago, Mom gave me and Jaz what she says is a "catnip pillow." It is a long tube of fabric about the size of my torso, and it smells like dizzy.

The furst pitcher is me hanging out with the pillow.

Jazpurr usually hogs the pillow and kicks it and bites it. I like to lick it and rub it on my face, like in the sekond pitcher. I don't know why I do this, but I feel kumpelled. Sometimes when I get the night juices in me, and I can't stay still, I will kick it too. It's never complayned about when we beat on it, but I'm not sure it likes it.

The last pitcher is me playing hard to get. I'm ignorring the pillow because I'm playing with my foil ball.

I love the foil ball. Mom and Ryan got me many more new foil balls. They like to run across the floor and I have to chaise them and sometimes carry them somewhere in my mouth. When Mom holds them they make this crinkly noise and then I know they are getting ready to eskape from her klutches.



No comments: