Thursday, November 13, 2008

The girl with the smelly-good face

Mom and Ryan abandoned us again. They were gone three days, but Mom's cousin Sara took care of us.
Sara is very nice. She likes to play and talk with us and she has a great smelling face.
We showed her our toys and talked about food.
She liked me best.

No she diddint. She said I was prettiest.

She said you talked a lot, and nobody likes a chatty catty.

Wat eever.
She gave us mega meal and lots of it. She even gave us treats! I hope she comes back.

--Jazpurr and Meg

5 comments:

Reagan said...

I'm sorry, but...are you guys cats? I know it probably sounds strange if you aren't, but...you just seem so much like one.

Decemberflower said...

yeah, i think you are cats, too.
(so does RM, she's at my home right now!) so...are you?

Rachel Chilton said...

But of course we are cats! Can't you tell from our photos? I'd say we're the best lookingest cats there are (well, at least I am, that is me, Jazpurr).

Reagan said...

Oh, okay! Just not every day you see a cat on the internet, that's all. That's cool though.

Hoshi said...

hey! that's awesome! I'm kinda like you... but I have thumbs. How do you type? and yes. my friends take pictures of me when I'm about to laugh or something.... but yay! that's awesome! cats on the net! =]