Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Auntie Sarah

Mom said Aunt Sarah will be visiting at Thanksgiving time.

When I was one year old, Mom and I lived with Sarah and my best friend Agatha. This photo is me trying to eat Agatha in our window. I usually ate my meals in that window, so it only made sense to eat the living thing in the window. Just kidding, Ag.

Aunt Sarah is good for snuggling with. Last time I saw her was in 2006. She came a visited me.

Meg met Aunt Sarah once when she was a baby. The other picture is Aunt Sarah holding Meg.

Meg doesn't understand when I talk about my aunt how ossum she is.

I'm excited to see Aunt Sarah! Mom said she lives in Maine and can't bring Agatha because Maine is far away and Agatha can't afford a plane ticket.

When my aunt comes I'm going to show her my catnip pillow and smell her face.

--Jazpurr

1 comment:

Donavon said...

That's what I do when my relatives come to town ... hand them a pillow and lick them on the face, it usually produces the desired effect ... that of sending them running.

jk I really like cats and that line was funny