Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dapper Jazpurr and Spiffy Megiffy

Before we moved to the Hideabed, our necks were carefree and blowing in the breeze. Now that we're in the place where we're not allowed to go outside, or at least not the REAL outside, we have to wear necklaces.
Mom got me a handsome houndstooth with red accent collar from Chicago. High Class! It's pretty annoying, but Mom gives good neck stratches. Sometimes I let Ryan give me a neck scratch.
A couple weeks ago Mom came home with a new shirt colar and bow tie for me. It was kind of really uncomfortable, but Mom kept exclaiming about how handsome I looked.
--Jazpurr

I used to ware a spiked Harly Davidson collar with a bright green dog bone ID tag. The ID tag matched my eyes, the colar matched my attitude.
That collar was causing some helth problems, tho. It was leather and was rubbing the fir off me neck, so I had a half grown crop of hair round my necken.
Ryan didn't want to lose any of my soft soft fir, so he took it off. Then he got me a new one. It's blue plaid. Mom said he shouldve' gotten a pink one to match my bright pink tung, but Ryan got one that matches the blue hu of my fir.



Also Ryan got me a sweater the other day. It's itchy so I took it off over my hipps.
--Meg

No comments: