Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dont lissen. He washes yer brane.

I dont kare wat you think. Iggie is a jerk.

He comes walking into my hous and aks like he owns it, despit the
o-k-a-shunal slap in the face by me.

From the first he started hanging arowd here, I was on hiss patrol. I hissed at that son of a bichon until I was a horse. Id hid under the bed then run out and hiss at him. It didnt werk tho.

Mom and Ryan just kep loving him and negleging me. I was hert both becuz he took my home and cuz he took my Mom away.

I don't want to agree with Meg, but Iggie did get kind of mean toward the end.

I thought he was the coolest cat on earth. He was just so suave and confident. All I wanted was his attention. Then he started chasing me. I don't like to be chased.

Mom says he went to live with her dad and we'll never see him again. That's probably for the best.

Pssshhht! The best! It's fer the ossumnesst! Good riggins, Iggie jerkface.

--Jazpurr and Meg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where be the parker post? aye? (what's taters aye?)