Monday, September 22, 2008

NincomPOOP

The other night I spied with my little eyes some threats to my queendom. Outside my window I gazed MY momma feeding four street rats. These yellow kitties, whom I understand to be called Jean-Tom, Cheese and Crackers, Cat and Peter Nincompoop, are DUMPSTER cats, which of course are the lowest lifeform 'maginable.
I'd finally escaped the opposum (she means "oppression"--J) of Pretty Kitty, Queen of the Sunbury cats, and the torment of that munion (she means "minion"--J) Little Kitty. I am now Queen of my domain, complete with throan, and these dumpster pals are coming to move in on my mom. No fair, Mare.

MEG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey kittens! Tell mommy I want to come over sometime next week after 6pm, say Monday or Tuesday? I miss you guys!


Love,
Aunt Missy

Anonymous said...

Hey y'all--

Stan the Man here to let ya know this blog thing's alright. I dig the fotos and all that stuff. And moths and things taste all right, but blood is better. That'z all my female parent will let me say right now.
Keep up the posts. I'll be in touch.
Stanley