Friday, September 26, 2008

La la la la Mega




Mom and Ryan like to sing lots of songs about me. I thought I'd share how some of them go here.

"Her name was Mega, she was a show cat. The softest spot on the door mat..." (Think Copacabana)

"And the shadow of the Meg will embrace the world in gray." (Linkin Park anyone?)

Mom will sing "mega mega mega" to the tune of the underground theme from Super Mario Bros.

Mom and Ryan saw The Lion King the other night and so mom sang, "Shadow Meeegggg. Her fur is fluffy. Shadow Meeeggg, she is our love..." (like that Shadowland song)

In other news, I've been socio networking. Ryan keeps bringing boys over to my palace land. I'm pretty popular. Mom says I'm a socio butterfly, a social Megafly. I like to roll about and show them my irresistable tummy and rub my cheek-based scent glands on them. THAT'S RITE, DUMPSTER KITTIES! When these boys leave my home my scent will waft from them and let you know that I am champion of the Hideabed!

1 comment:

Columbus Bachelor said...

How about "when the moon hit your eye, that's a-Mega?"

Or...
Hey Mega! gonna be tonight...don't you know I'm flyin'; Mega...Mega!

Finally...
"Big black paws; long gray hair; she's so sweet with her kitty cat stare; I could see you were with me, but you were playin' with Jaz, yeah! I know we ain't got much to say, before I let you get away.
I said are you gonna be my Mega?"

I just picked songs that shuffled their way to the front on my iPod.