Wednesday, March 10, 2010

You might know us from such museums as the Louvre

A while back Mom did paintings of us. I was first because I'm the favorite.

Not troo! Mom spent more time doing mine so obvusly she likes me best.

Regardless, we got immortalized on canvas. The paintings now hang in the cat zone in the bathr
oom. NO, this is not where the litter box is, this is above our food area. These photos are kind of blurry and dull, but you get the jist.
I look a little pale in mine, but it does a great job of capturing my passion for cleaning my paws.
I like mine OK. My eyes are yoosuly briter, but this angle makes me look thin.
Additionally, Aunt Sarah gave Mom the coolest watercolor ever. Mom really likes the Simpsons TV show, so Aunt Sarah painted her and Ryan and us cats as Simpsons.
That's me on the arm--far from Ryan. Meg's in the middle. Ossum, huh?
--Jazpurr & Meg

1 comment:

Daryll Collins said...

Awesome art Rachel! You are so talented. So is your Aunt Sarah!